Stainless steel precision tube of Younglee is manufactured through cold drawn or cold rolling (cold pilgering ) process. The features of our precision tubes are including high dimension accuracy, suitable hardness, strong mechanical properties, high pressure resistance and excellent corrosion resistance. And our precision tubes are suitable for welding, bending and fabrication of all kinds.
Popular manufacturing standards of seamless stainless precision tubes:
Precision tubes are mostly manufactured according to the same standards with ordinary stainless steel seamless tubes, however, the dimension tolerance of precision tubes is more precision and tighter.
- ASTM A 213, ASTM A 312, A 269, A632, A 511, etc.
- EN 10216-5 TC1/TC2, EN 10297-2
- PED 97/23/EC
- NACE MR0175
Size tolerance usually according to
- EN 10305-1,
- EN ISO 1127 D4/T4
- Customers’ requirements, our factory can make tolerance as precise as O.D +/- 0.05 mm; W.T +/- 0.05 mm depending on the sizes.
As one of the main stainless steel seamless tube manufacturer and supplier, Younglee Tube can provide precision tube in full range of Austenitic stainless steels as:
- ASTM / AISI: 304/304L, 316 /316L, 321/321H, 316Ti, 347 / 347H,
- EN/DIN: 1.4301/1.4307, 1.4401/1.4404/1.4435, 1.4541/1.4878, 1.4571,
And a broad range of duplex steels and super duplex stainless steel tubes as
- ASTM / AISI: S31803, S32750,S32760, 2205, 904 / 904L
- EN/DIN: 1.4462, 1.4410, 1.4539.
Our factory can provide Dual stainless steel tubing, such as 316/316L and 304/304L stainless tubing and others.
Younglee Tube manufactures precision tubes in below size range:
- Tube outside diameter (O.D): 3 to 76 mm
- Tube wall thickness (W.T): 0.5 – 10 mm
- Length: Our precision tubes can be supplied with fixed lengths from 0.5 to 15 meters, or random lengths.
Heat treatment and delivery surface condition:
All seamless stainless steel precision tubes are solution annealed or bright annealed. Mostly we deliver the precision tubes in bright annealing surface as stainless steel bright annealed tubes, and polished surface or pickled surface. It depends on the tube outside diameter dimension and wall thickness and customer’s requirements.
We do below inspections and tests for our finished precision tubes before packing:
- 100% NDT test (Non-destructive testing) such as Eddy Current or ultrasonic tests
- 100% PMI test
- Dimension inspection
- Visual inspection
- Spectral analysis
- Tensile test
- Flaring test and Flattening test
- Intergranular corrosion test
- Microstructure test
Our precision stainless steel seamless tubes are supplied with Mill Test Certificates. Our QC issue the MTCs according to EN 10204 / 3.1 or EN 10204 /3.2 on customer’s request. And the 3.1 MTC includes the reports of the inspections and tests above.
Packing and shipments:
In order to protect the seamless stainless precision tubes, we usually pack them in wooden cases, and each tube will be capped with a plastic cap on each end. We can arrange shipment to USA, Canada, Brazil, Colombia, UAE, South Africa, Vietnam, Australia, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and other countries on customers’ requests.