Younglee offer an extensive range of austenitic stainless steels, duplex stainless steels titanium tubing for many types of heat exchangers, widely used for the cooling, heating or re-heating of fluids, gases industries, such as condensers, chemical processing and oil refining,, seawater coolers and heaters.
1.Standards of heat exchanger tubes
- ASTM A213/213M – Specification for seamless ferritic and austenitic alloy-steel boiler, superheater, and heat exchanger tubes；
- EN 10216-5 – Seamless Steel Tubes for Pressure Purposes – Technical Delivery Conditions – Part 5 Stainless Steel Tubes;
- Heat exchanger tubes will be used in high pressure and high temperature environment, tubes can be designed to minimum or average wall thickness, requirements according to order.
2.Heat exchanger tubing material/ grade
Younglee manufacture heat exchanger tubes in a wide range of material, including austenitic stainless steels, duplex / super duplex steel grades, and Titanium alloys in ASTM norm or EN/DIN standards.
- To ASTM standard: 316 /316L, 304/304L, 321/321H, 316Ti, 347 / 347H, S31803, S32750,S32760, 2205, 904 / 904L.
- To EN /DIN standard: 1.4301/1.4307, 1.4401/1.4404, 1.4541/1.4878, 1.4571, 1.4462, 1.4410, 1.4539.
Our most common material include:
- 304/304L Stainless Steel heat exchanger tubes
- 316/316L Stainless Steel heat exchanger tubes
- Duplex Stainless Steel heat exchanger Tubing
3.Size range & dimension
Younglee can supply heat exchanger tube in imperial sizes and metric sizes, Outside diameter of heat exchanger tubes are normally from 6 mm to 88.9mm(0.24 to 3.5 in.). Special sizes can be made to order.
Three delivery shapes of tubes can be available in Younglee:
In straight lengths(up to 20 meters), in U bent types and C-formed tubes, all of them can be supplied ready to be installed in the tube sheet of shell and tube heat exchangers.
4.Tests to make sure high quality
According to ASTM A213/213M testing relevant standard, 100% tubes Eddy Current and Pressure test will be conducted.